On each side, there are screw inserts for the plate (the ones flush with the bottom of the case), and 2 a little bit inside of the case, for the MCU holder.
- Set your soldering iron temperature to 200 degrees
- Using the soldering iron, place the heated insert inside the hole
- Apply little to no pressure, let the gravity do the work. Otherwise, you might push them too far
- If the insert doesn’t fall into place, you can slowly increase the temperature, but don’t go over 300 degrees
- Once the insert is 2/3 of the way in, stop
- Flip over the case and gradually push it against a flat surface, to make the insert flush with the case. Do this for the inserts that are flush against the bottom of the case
- For the 2 inserts that are inside the case, very gently let gravity do the work until they are fully inserted. Do not push on them, or they might go too far