Soldering the components on the boards
Each side of the keyboard uses two PCBs: the plate, and the thumb cluster.
- The sides are marked on the PCBs (check picture below)
- Make sure you prepare one “left”, and one “right" of each PCB:
- One right plate, one right thumb cluster
- One left plate, one left thumb cluster
- All components and cables should be soldered on the same side
- Check the tips here: how to install the diodes.
- Solder all the diodes on the four PCBs (plate and thumb clusters)
- Check the orientation of the diodes: use the indications on the PCB
If you have per-key RGB, please refer to this article: