Solder the Elite-C to the MCU Holder PCB
Please read all the instructions first, and then follow them carefully using the pictures.
- Do not install the audio jack yet
- Do not install the reset button yet
- You will need to prepare one "right" shield pcb, and one "left" - use the legends on the PCB
- Prepare 2 * 12 and 1*5 header pins
- Insert the Elite-C into the MCU PCB using the header pins
- Make sure the Elite-C text is visible (see the pictures under)
- Make sure the legends align - use the white indicators (red arrows in the picture)
- Do not solder the audio jack or the reset button yet
- At all times, make sure the elite-C is pressed against the PCB - there should be no gap between the Elite-C, the header pins, and the holder PCB
- Start with soldering a few header pins on each side to make sure nothing moves
- Double-check that everything is flush
- Solder the rest of the header pins
- Finally, trim the headers with a plier
Solder the reset button to the PCB
Install the audio jack.
Solder only one pin. This way you can align it once installed into the case, and solder the rest of the pins later.