Welcome to the official Bastard Keyboards documentation website.
Just like the rest of BK’s work, this wiki is open-source - with the files on github. This wiki is hosted by Github Pages. Contributions are welcome!
Use the left menu to navigate. You will find:
- build guides for all keyboards*
- detailed troubleshooting tips to help you debug your build
- answers to frequently asked questions
- recommendations for 3d printing your own model
- help on customizing your firmware
*If you are building the TBK Mini, use the Skeletyl build guide. If you are building a Charybdis Mini, use the Charybdis Nano build guide.
Additionally, we have a youtube channel. On it, you will find:
- video build guides for the keyboards
- tips and advice on designing your own case
- explanations on how to use your keyboard
- build logs and progress VLogs
Bastard Keyboards on youtube: youtube.com/@bastardkb
- Bastard Keyboards on GitHub: github.com/bastardkb
- Bastard Keyboards website: bastardkb.com
- Bastard Keyboards discord: bstkbd.com/discord
- Bastard Keyboards youtube: youtube.com/@bastardkb
If you are unable to solve your issue, you may get additional help of the Bastard Keyboards Discord server: bstkbd.com/discord